Ryan John Really
Really has over 30 years experience serving our country in the military. Including Operation Iraqi Freedom.Put that character and discipline to work for you.
Ryan J. Really has experience assisting individuals and their families with bankruptcy, debt negotiation, and foreclosure defense and is prepared to fight on your behalf. If you or someone you love is struggling to make regular payments on credit card debt, mortgage loans, car loans, or other debts, contact Cincinnati bankruptcy lawyer Ryan J. Really Attorney at Law, LLC, today by calling (513) 621-0999.
Areas of Practice:
- Bankruptcy Law
- Student Loans
- Debt Negotiation
- VA Disability
- Estate Planning
- Ohio, 1999
- Kentucky, 2000
- Florida, 2010
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio – J.D.
- Ashland College, Ashland, Ohio – B.A.
- Major: Radio & Television, Production & Performance
- Ohio State University – Franklin Extension Center, Columbus, Ohio
Major: Army ROTC – Commission
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Ohio Army Natl. Guard, 1985 – 2016
Lieutenant Colonel (Retired)
Past Employment Positions:
- Mapother & Mapother Attys, Associate, 2001 – 2004
- Mark E. Godbey & Associates, Associate, 2000 – 2001
- Law Offices of Arnold S. Levine, Associate, 1999
- Adjunct Instructor- Sinclair Community College