Marco Island FL Bankruptcy Attorney
Dealing with overwhelming debt can be stressful. But a Marco Island FL bankruptcy attorney can help you regain control of your finances. At Ryan J. Really Attorney at Law PLLC, we will give your case the attention it deserves. We handle all types of bankruptcy cases, and can help you with alternatives to bankruptcy. If you or your loved ones are struggling with debt , please contact us today.
Get Your Finances Back in Order
You can discharge or reorganize your debt with the help of a Marco Island FL bankruptcy attorney. Speak with one of our qualified attorneys and we’ll help find the best solution for your situation. Our expertise includes the following areas of practice:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Small business bankruptcy
- Personal bankruptcy
- Debt negotiation
- Defense against foreclosure
With our resources and legal experience, we can help you get your finances back in order.
Do You Qualify for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
Filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy gives you the following advantages:
- Discharging all or most of you debt
- Halting creditor harassment
- Obtaining debt relief faster than other types of bankruptcy
In order to qualify for Chapter 7, you must pass the means test. During this test, your disposable income will be compared to the average disposable income for other individuals in your situation.
Consult with your Marco Island FL bankruptcy attorney in order to determine whether you qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, and whether it is the best option for you.
Do You Qualify for Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
With Chapter 13 bankruptcy, you can reorganize all of your debts in an effort to repay them in a reasonable 3 to 5 year repayment plan. Other benefits to Chapter 13 include the following:
- Defense against foreclosure
- Protection from creditor harassment
- Obtaining an affordable payment plan
- Discharging of your debt after plan schedule ends
- Debt cram down for repayment
If you’re considering Chapter 13, consult your Marco Island FL bankruptcy attorney to see if you qualify.
Helping Small Businesses Regain Financial Control
If you own a small business and are facing overwhelming debt, our attorneys at Ryan J. Really can help you get back on track. Whether you’re looking to reorganize your business or liquidate your assets, a Marco Island FL bankruptcy attorney can help you through the process.
Generally, there are two types of bankruptcy available for small businesses:
- Chapter 7: a liquidation bankruptcy where assets are sold to pay creditors and the business is dissolved
- Chapter 11: a restructuring bankruptcy where debts are reorganized to pay off creditors over time
If you’re considering filing for one of the forms of bankruptcy above, let our team of lawyers help protect your business’ best interests.
Defending Your Home From Foreclosure
If you’re struggling to make regular payments on your mortgage, your home may be in danger of foreclosure. Don’t risk your most valuable asset. Our Marco Island FL bankruptcy attorney can help you defend your home from foreclosure.
When you file for bankruptcy, Chapter 7 or Chapter 13, the court will impose an “automatic stay”. With this court order, creditors can no longer collect on your assets. Our knowledgeable legal team can help you effectively file for bankruptcy in order to halt foreclosure on your home.
We can also help provide the following foreclosure defense options:
- Modification of mortgage
- Mitigation of loss
- Complying with the twenty day foreclosure clock
Defending your home from foreclosure requires swift and tenacious action. If you’re struggling to make your mortgage payments, contact Ryan J. Really to help protect your home.
Can You Benefit From Debt Negotiation?
With debt negotiation you can negotiate with your creditors the amount that you owe and develop a reasonable repayment plan. However, it is vital to remember that there is a catch.
Most debt negotiation services will not consider your best interests. Furthermore, many services won’t employ effective negotiation strategies with your creditors. You should also be aware of the following truths about debt negotiation services:
- Many services are not entirely legitimate. The Federal Trade Commission has reported cases where fraudulent services actually lead people deeper into debt.
- Organizations will often claim to guarantee that your creditors will negotiate. However, in reality, your creditors willingness to negotiate cannot be guaranteed.
- More often than not, even if the service can get your creditors to negotiate, they will still not be able to get all of your debts settled.
Because of the reasons outlined above, we highly recommend that you consult a Marco Island FL bankruptcy attorney to determine if debt negotiation is right for you.
Consult a Marco Island FL Bankruptcy Attorney Now
At Ryan J. Really Attorney at Law PLLC, we can help you through the bankruptcy process. If you’re facing insurmountable debt, call us today to consult with an experienced Marco Island FL bankruptcy attorney.