Greater Cincinnati, Ohio Estate Planning Lawyer
Whether your estate planning ambitions involve planning for your future healthcare needs or determining how to make effective transfer of personal belongings to loved ones, the law offices of Ryan J. Ruehle can help you achieve your personal and financial goals.
Contact Attorney Ryan Ruehle to schedule a free initial consultation.
Helping you Achieve Peace of Mind
Considering your estate planning needs now can relieve uncertainty by ensuring that your future and your family are protected. As an experienced Cincinnati law firm, we understand that you may or may not know what estate planning will be necessary to accommodate your needs. We provide informative advice about today's options and help you create a plan that achieves your goals.
- Last will and testament: We can help you draft a simple will that conveys to your friends and family how you would like your estate distributed.
- Trusts: We can help you set up trusts to transfer assets while living or create pour over trusts to include any property not named in a will or living trust.
- Power of attorney: We can help you create a durable power of attorney for healthcare so that a loved one will have the legal ability to manage your healthcare decisions when you are incapable of making the decisions on your own.
- Living wills: We can help you consider life sustaining methods and convey to your loved ones your wishes should life support be necessary.
- Organ donor documentation: We can help you understand the significance of organ donor documents and help you complete the forms to accurately reflect your wishes.
Whether you need assistance with a legal will or other document, we can help you create an estate plan that accurately reflects your wishes.
Contact us for a free consultation with a skilled estate planning lawyer.